Access Development's discount network is a great way to give added value to your members. But that only works if they're aware of all that's offered to them. How best to reach out and share the good news with your members, in a way that's cost-effective, flexible, immediate, long-lasting, and wide-reaching? Through their inbox.
Email marketing has consistently shown itself to be the most effective way to communicate to members the incredible value available to them through their membership. Email marketing has an average Return on Investment of $38 for each $1 spent, according to the DMA National client email report.
What You Need to Know:
- To ensure your program gets the highest level of user engagement and satisfaction, we strongly recommend an email marketing campaign. This is where Access Development is ready to help you succeed. We offer an Email Marketing program for our members, included in your membership. We’ll send cutting-edge, relevant, well-tested and data-backed emails to your members on your behalf, highlighting the value of belonging to your program.
- While we encourage you to take advantage of our fully automated email marketing program that is already included at no cost to our members, we do also provide resources to help you launch your own email program.
- The Best Practices subcategory details the tips and strategies we apply to our email sends. If you choose to run your own email marketing campaign, use these as a handy guide to give you a head start on maximizing your campaign.
- In the Access Email Program subcategory, you can read about the services offered by Access Development, such as our welcome emails, ongoing emails, and more. Remember, our ongoing email marketing program is included with your membership and is a surefire way to bring the value of the program to your members.
- Using DIY Email Assets subcategory shares how Access Development has used email marketing to help clients reach their goals, and gives you inspiration for how you can reach yours!
- In the Download DIY Email Assets subcategory, should you choose to launch your own campaign, we've included downloadable files for you. From simple images for your low-bandwidth marketing efforts, to HTML files for more ambitious email service provider-hosted marketing campaigns, we've provided the assets you'll need to get started.