The materials in the print section are print-ready and optimized for the most common sizes and types of printed media. They include fully designed pieces as well as images and resources you can add to enhance pieces you design yourself.
What You Need to Know:
- Graphic designers can import and modify these files from a standard design application like Adobe InDesign or Adobe Illustrator. Contact your Client Success Manager with questions.
- If you need special artwork or customization for a particular project please contact your Client Success Manager.
- The Best Practices subcategory includes tips, suggestions and proven strategies to help you best use print assets.
- Monthly Ads subcategory includes seasonally themed ads that feature relevant merchant logos. These are meant to encourage your members to take advantage of their savings. Print ads come in a full and half page option.
- In the Category Ads subcategory, you’ll find a variety of generic print ads that are not seasonally themed and only available in a full page option.
- Maps subcategory has multiple state maps that highlight the number of local and national merchant locations available within a 50 mile radius of the popular cities listed within that state.
- The Other subcategory includes a variety of non-ad print assets. The list will grow as more assets become available, but for now, you’ll find: 1. Buckslips and other pre-approved marketing pieces that require minor customizations before they can be used, generic crossword puzzles and word searches that inform your members of popular merchant savings available to them, 3. Inside Access, our annual newsletter designed to help promote the Access discount program to your members.